The cleanliness of the toilet must be inseparable from the use of the toilet brush. So, what are the precautions when using a good toilet brush? Yijiajie, a wholesale toilet brush manufacturer, will teach you.
1. Every time you use the toilet brush, you must rinse it with clean water in time, and don’t let the toilet brush with residual dirt; you can put the toilet brush in the toilet after flushing the toilet dirt, and let the water flow to flush the toilet brush;
2. After flushing the toilet brush, spray a certain amount of 84 disinfectant to sterilize and disinfect; prevent stubborn bacteria from breeding on the toilet brush;
3. Transfer the damp toilet brush to the sun to dry first, and then to a ventilated and dry place to keep the toilet brush dry; because of the dark and humid corners, this environment is most likely to breed bacteria;
4. Regular replacement: The toilet brush will fall off after a long time of use, which will affect the effect of cleaning the toilet, and it will also hide dirt and dirt. Therefore, a new toilet brush should be replaced every 3-5 months.
5. It’s best to hang up the toilet brush, don’t just put it in the corner, and don’t put it in an airtight container.
Post time: Nov-27-2021